Michael Jackson tribute trollcat

Thu, Jun 25, 2009

Vote This Post DownVote This Post Up (+79 trollpoints, 155 votes)

this_is_beautiful_and_natural_stop_squirming_trollcat

, , , , , ,

31 Responses to “Michael Jackson tribute trollcat”

1. Kitty J. Says:

Aawww why ruin an adorable kitten pic?? :(

2. MJ fan Says:

We just lost an icon. My condolences to his family. :(

• slum_goddess Says:

yeah an icon of paedophilia. condolences to his family? right, don’t forget the father who fucked him up originially.
      .-= slum_goddess´s last blog ..i’m fucking honored =-.

• Mag Says:

Who are you, so that sling mud man, whose name you are unworthy to utter your filthy mouth? what the devil do you grunt at this holy man? what do you know about him, idiot? This is you are the real ugly pedophile! Fucking bastard!
        ————————————–
        I make sincere apology for brainless man, who wrote this, just he is crackpot…
        Be blessed, Sweet Michael!
        I pray for yours kids, I pray for your mommy, I wish your family well…
        The all your the brilliant creations, your the matchless dance, your the irresistible charm, your an unsurpassed sexuality will live forever.
        I will love you always, my Innocent Angel!

3. ace Says:

That’s ashame. He had some good music. More and more people are dying young.

May Michael Jackson rest in peace despite some of the negative things said about him.

4. NazoNazo Says:

Its a good thing people are dying young.
    there’s too many bloody humans on this planet as it is…. ¬_¬

5. sacelace Says:

Why did you have to use such an adorable picture for such a trashy comment. There is no proof whatsoever that he molested anyone. These were just ignorant people that wanted to extort money from him. If he was guilty, why was he acquitted??? Have some respect and keep your stupid comments to yourself.

6. Maya Says:

Too dramatic post for Sacelace. Anyways, MJ is an icon and just lost him. RIP idol!

7. UrbanFox Says:

ROFLMFAO at the gormless meme
    FFS unclench your buttcheeks for once in your miserable humourless little lives!

8. curtis Says:

Oh good grief people! It’s just a funny-funny! Lots of folks who were “icons” had “issues.”
    I love the music of James Brown, but I know from the many books I have on the man that he was a freak as a person. I mourned his passing as an artist. Would I be upset if I read another joke about him going to prison? Hell no! Why? Because I’m not a big puss.

9. anon Says:

the kitten is so adorable :D

10. Sniff Says:

I miss my MJ! Waahhhh

11. Chris Says:

This is by far the greatest thing EVER! I t is filled with win and awesome. And for everyone that is going batshit over it…grow a sense of humor. There are going to be things in life that you love and there are going to be people in life that want to make fun of those things just to make you crazy and the only way to make it through life without having a heart attack is learn to lighten up and be able to laugh at yourself and the things that you love…or you could all just continue to be overly sensitive freaks of nature and give the rest of us endless years of entertainment. Your decision.

12. DrowningStar Says:

DEFINITELY offensive. POSSIBLY funny.

Jfc, readddd.

13. jan Says:

Slum_goddess

Do some research??? Read redemption book by geraldine hughes, read conspiracy book by aphrodite jones. Then perhaphs you might like to read the mary fischer article for GQ magazine. Then look at mjeol 2 communtiy for the tom mesereau video where he states he had witnesses to testify that jordan chandler lied for his father. Get the untold story of neverland dvd by larry nimmer and the trial and triumph of the king of pop michael jackson dvd.
    I look forward to you posting an apology!

14. martha Says:

bad post… respect the dead!!!

15. international tv online Says:

This brought tears to my eyes, I miss him so much, he was the best artist in the world :(

16. Taps Ammons Says:

Susan Boyle is an immensely talented lady who’s been subjected to considerable criticism in the media. IMHO she deserves all of the success that she is having.

17. Kelly Says:

He didn’t molest anyone! He just wanted some child friends because he never had any friends as a child. I bet none of you know who are calling him a pedophile know what that is like. To be isolated from normal your entire childhood so it is hard for you to have friends and you are pushed by an emotionally and physically abusive father and it (your work) is your whole life since you were a child.
    Leave him alone!

18. enhancement pills Says:

Beloved Jackson .. You will be missed forever. A unquestionable lord of pop.

19. kabelky Says:

LMAO, this thing is way too funny. I need to share that.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks