Reverse-troll-trollcat-attacking-troll trollcat

Mon, Jun 22, 2009

Vote This Post DownVote This Post Up (+154 trollpoints, 178 votes)

attacking_troll_trollcat

, , , ,

25 Responses to “Reverse-troll-trollcat-attacking-troll trollcat”

1. Question Says:

Yessss.. I’m so greaaatttt.. There’s no way that anyone could bullshit me!

2. Trolley Says:

I am bullshitting you now. No questions asked!

3. admin Says:

Above two comments look like some serious bullshit.

4. UrbanFox Says:

No bullshit mate! Sick of this bollocks!

5. Salire Says:

there are so many situations i want to use this trollcat in. seriously D:<

6. UrbanFox Says:

I`ve decided to use it as my last tweet every night from now on. Basically it sums up everything I want to say just before going to Zz

7. Dustomatic Says:

OF COURSE it’s “awaiting moderation”, because heaven forbid you give it AND take it. Fucking loser.

8. UrbanFox Says:

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! PRICELESS!!!!!!

9. UrbanFox Says:

naughty kitteh! mwahahaha! SOOO MUCH FREAKING WIN I IZ ROFLMFAO!

sad to say (no i’m not) i stoled this TrollCat as well as this one http://is.gd/2kTWA and stuck em in here: http://is.gd/2kS1x to make one of my points (whatever the hell it may be at any given time). THANK YOU as well as thanks for your choice to add the ‘last blog’ option, which naturally does my link-whoring for me (and attention-whoring as well). so double or triple thanks (i’m American and too fuckin stoopit to count good). xoxox
    .-= slum_goddess´s last blog ..hmmpf *preens* :-) =-.

hah! linkwhoring cause i can and loooove So Much Win i hadda use it ASAP here: http://is.gd/2nrpJ (in an appropriate manner, naturally).
    .-= slum_goddess´s last blog ..me and Nicky Barnes =-.

12. AndreaUrbanFox Says:

this kitteh still tickles me no end, lol
    .-= AndreaUrbanFox´s last blog ..AndreaUrbanFox: I uploaded a YouTube video — 20wk scan 001.AVI PART 1 http://youtu.be/TYjE6vooL-A?a on part 3 you get to see his tackle, hehe =-.

13. huh Says:

is it me, or does it look like its had its fur combed between its ears

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. […] This post was Twitted by andreaurbanfox […]

2. […] Reverse-troll-trollcat-attacking-troll trollcat | Trollcats trollcats.com/2009/06/reverse-troll-trollcat-attacking-troll-trollcat – view page – cached #RSS 2.0 Trollcats » Reverse-troll-trollcat-attacking-troll trollcat Comments Feed Trollcats The original trollcat War on drugs has failed trollcat Feminists and Christians simultaneously trollcat — From the page […]