Disparaging of women trollcat

Wed, Jul 8, 2009

Vote This Post DownVote This Post Up (+127 trollpoints, 193 votes)

shut_your_whore_mouth_trollcat

This one from 4chan’s /b/ board.

, , , ,

31 Responses to “Disparaging of women trollcat”

1. Sergio Says:

Just shut up and drive. Lol. I totally agree! Women should shut up!

• NIdra Says:

You know women can’t drive.

• slum_goddess Says:

i know ur trolling but i’m in a mood to fuck about and so, Nidra: i beg your hard-on, rather ‘pardon’. not only can i drive but i tawk my ass off whilst doing so (and i can multi-task; roll jays, shoot-up, count $; y’know, the usual).

naturally that was in the States. after 5 yrs in England, i still can’t cross the street by myself cos i always look the ‘wrong’ way for approaching cars. hilarity ensues after the drivers (of the oncoming traffic) curse me out and i give em the American one-finger salute. fuck em.
        .-= slum_goddess´s last blog ..mail of the day =-.

• Nikki Says:

STFU and get me some money, you slacking loserboy. You want some of this? Go lose that 50lb beer gut and get a decent job. And grow some hair. And a bigger penis. And at least half a brain, which would be half more than you’re sporting now. I’ll drive you to the doctor, get in.

2. Britney Says:

No way! men should shut up all the time! We do the talking and we’re great at it!

3. Orosa Says:

There are times that women should really zip their mouth. It’s been ages since women are talking too much. Time to rest those mouth.

4. NIdra Says:

Everyone should shut up, and in order to archive that people should go around bitch slapping each other. That would be a fun sight to see indeed.

5. Live it up Says:

Double standard. Eveybody should shut up!

6. Carla Says:

I should shut up now. Lol

7. kathy Says:

New mental illnesss….men talking incessantly….

8. admin Says:

super-retard.jpg

Directed at pretty much everyone who has commented in this thread.

9. Tom Jones Says:

Women yack too much and men are assholes

• slum_goddess Says:

for my entire life i’ve thought men tawk way too much whilst women are the assholes. big thanks to Tom Jones for straightening me out. :-)

nb: i ain’t a woman, i’m only a liddle grrl. when i grow up (if that shit ever happens), i still won’t be any woman.
      .-= slum_goddess´s last blog ..hmmpf *preens* :-) =-.

10. Nigger Faggot Says:

NIGGER FAGGOT

11. DrowningStar Says:

This. Is. Hilarious..

I constantly say this to everybody…and I’m of the female gender. :3

this entire thread should win sump’n, actually. i don’t mean us commenters, i mean TrollCats should win. just sayin’.
    .-= slum_goddess´s last blog ..mail of the day =-.

13. Ryuu Majin Says:

SHUT UP WOMAN!!! I’m DRIVING HERE!!!

Man, my Mom is such an ass if we drive with her, she will always say, “Are you sure we shouldn’t go left?” REPEATEDLY unless she’s proven wrong!

14. I'm Mr. Mister Says:

Successful trollcat was successful

15. Evil Muffin Says:

Men should shut up.

Women are better at talking.

Trollcat win.