Alternative culture trollcat

Thu, Aug 13, 2009

Vote This Post DownVote This Post Up (+36 trollpoints, 68 votes)

tattoos_dont_make_you_a_badass_trollcat

, , , ,

12 Responses to “Alternative culture trollcat”

1. booyah Says:

So much truth.

And who the fuck tatoos a cat? Seems unnecessary and a bit cruel to me.

2. Boy Says:

Shaved cat! Haha.. Cool tatoo!

shit they don’t? damn, i got all those tats for nothing? please don’t tell on me cause ppl think i’m a badass due to my tattoos; they kinda make up for my height-impairment but shhhhh, it’s a secret.
    .-= slum_goddess´s last blog ..AmeriBrits = Chav-vy JAPs =-.

4. DrowningStar Says:

Agh!

*peta member is disappointed*

• flip Says:

PETA is retarded. Do you own a pet? If so you’re just as big an a-hole as anyone else, because in PETA’s eyes, owning a pet is degrading to an animal. Psychos.

• DrowningStar Says:

Actually, yes I do own pets. There are extremists in PETA just as there are extremists as Christians, and extremist Muslims. That does NOT mean that just because I’m a part of this particular group that I’m going to go burn down buildings like the other “a-holes” in this group do. ^^

5. Jayo Says:

its not a shaved cat, thats how that breed looks naturally. called sphynx. and im sure the sphinx tat is fake…

6. Dave Says:

I don’t know that tat is on the throat, seems pretty badass to me.
    .-= Dave´s last blog ..How to Broil Hot Dogs in the Oven =-.

7. Nod Says:

Well i do hope idd that the tat on the cat is not real, that would be fucking retarded.

8. holly Says:

The tattoo is real, I got a tattoo magazine on my trip to Germany last year and this cat was featured in it, It was done by an artist in England and was put to sleep prior to the tattooing and has a very loving owner.

And @Drowningstar, “There are extremists in PETA just as there are extremists as Christians, and extremist Muslims”…PETS is a religion now?

9. johnson Says:

LOL I’m not sure what this picture is supposed to mean. I live in an alternative neighborhood where pretty much everyone has tattoos. And all of them are like 140 lbs. Not only do these people not think they are badasses but would probably do just about anything to avoid conflict. Somebody seems very confused as to why people get tattoos. Here’s a nickle, buy a clue.