Patrick Swayze is dead trollcat

Mon, Sep 14, 2009

Vote This Post DownVote This Post Up (-38 trollpoints, 130 votes)

patrick_swayze_death_trollcat

, , , , ,

47 Responses to “Patrick Swayze is dead trollcat”

1. Kyle Says:

Oh, man. Come on! Not soon enough. Not soon enough.

• admin Says:

Dude had been a two-pack-a-dayer for most of his adult life, not to mention an alcoholic for a goodly chunk of time. It’s SAD that he’s dead, but it’s hardly UNFAIR.

Like, this, for example, is a bit rich:

‘Heartbroken Patsy Swayze, a former Hollywood dance choreographer who encouraged her son to enter showbusiness, said: “Patrick doesn’t deserve to get this. He’s got such a big heart.”‘

2. Bilette Says:

He’s dead and I can’t still believe it. I’m a fan of his film ghost.

hey, is that TrollCat smoking a joint? he’s already ripped (or else has David Bowie eyes).
    .-= slum_goddess´s last blog ..been caught ‘borrowin’ =-.

4. R Says:

i’m more annoyed about the actual photograph, that’s animal abuse right there! what kind of person would treat an adorable kitten like that.. you can even tell how the smoke is hurting the kittens eyes.. i don’t mind the trolling of cat pics, some are quite funny…., but that is a picture of an animal being abused with drugs/smoke..just to get a photo… its disgusting, and i think its very inappropriate and irresponsible of you to be displaying it. this certainly isn’t something to be laughed at.

• slum_goddess Says:

to R: as a humanbean who prefers animals to ppl, i totally agree w/you that yes this is abuse (when i was interviewed, i made it a point to mention in answer to the question, ‘if i had my way…’ or whatever, that ANY person found harming animals should be treated as child molesters (hang em by the balls and worse).

BUT since this is a TrollCat and we’re on TrollCats site… well, i’m w/admin: ‘success’ and if i wasn’t such a technical dumbass, i’d add the illo ‘so much win’ w/the tears and shit.
      .-= slum_goddess´s last blog ..teh Grace of Sod =-.

• admin Says:

Don’t say I never gave ya nuffin.

somuchwin.png

• R Says:

so because its on trollcat.. now you feel ok about seeing animal abuse? wtf??

wow.. i didnt realise ‘trollcat’ meant encouraging and promoting and laughing at animal abuse..in that case .. i want nothing more to do with this site.

there’s no argument you can give me to make me think this is an ok image to use on *any* site that is suppose to be funny.. there is no win here! i’m just really disappointed with trollcat, as the site had potential, but when lines like this get crossed, its just very ugly.. this IS animal abuse.. plain and simple, i will not support it.

• slum_goddess Says:

get a grip, R; the damn photo was taken already and not by anyone on this site. you’re taking your moaning to the extreme & using TrollCats as your target. why don’t you hunt down the photographer and moan to him/her?

oh wait, i forget you’ve left us. but like most who make a big production out of leaving whatever site, ur prolly still lurking.

i, for one, shall miss you cos your way misapplied outrage gave me LOLs upon badly-needed LOLs. right, did the door hit you on your way out? yes? nah? if no, pity.

to admin: it’s gotten to the point at which i feel that before one could post here, we were to fill out a short form w/questions such as ‘know what “irony” is?’ and ‘know what “trolling” means?’

as for me and my lcd blogspot piecashit site, i’d rather have 1 clever person read me than shitloads of dummies. cos being my journal or whatever, it pains me i get so much mail stating they’re offended at my PsOV, all of which i equate w/their own stupidity.
          .-= slum_goddess´s last blog ..teh Grace of Sod =-.

• admin Says:

Yeah, I thought I’d covered it at http://trollcats.com/make-a-trollcat/ , but I guess people don’t believe in LURKING MOAR before posting. Which for the purposes of trolling might actually be win.

Maybe I need to make the link blink fluorescent yellow or something.

• slum_goddess Says:

admin: you /did/ cover it there but oh yes, it would be totally fabaroo to have blinking shit and a big ol’ finger pointing in front of a mouth shouting ‘READ THIS FIRST’. and maybe a checkbox that states whether you’re over 12 and have an IQ over 50 before you’re permitted to read this site.

don’t forget the liddle trolls (the dwarfy kind) dancing around the border in fluorescent colors one doesn’t find in nature like neon vomit green (soz, i meant ‘chartreuse’ or whatever).

weep for me cause i, for one, am totally missing R and his/her misplaced, misapplied anger already. *smirk*

so far this is my fave comments thread especially w/Alan’s, Kapstaad’s and Spookie’s add’ns as well as admin’s hilarious images. :-)
              .-= slum_goddess´s last blog ..my sister’s 15 minutes =-.

• Kapstaad Says:

Nice to be appreciated, SG :)

I would opine that trolling success must necessarily be inversely proportional to audience IQ. Without idiots to take the bait, Trollcats would be pointless. Lenin may, or may not have coined the term, but I think I better appreciate the notion of the ‘useful idiot’ after reading R’s posts. I really do hope he/she is still lurking :)

• slum_goddess Says:

heh. excellent summation, dude and naturally, i hope s/he’s still here as well. on a personal note, 2 flavors of my Tourette’s are fighting it out over your mention of Lenin: whether or not i should run w/the Filmic Tourette’s and shout ‘i am the walrus’ (The Big Lebowski) or go w/the D Wayne/Alabama 3 Tourette’s and scream ‘IV Lenin’ (a purposely corrupted stage name of one of the band’s crew).

decisions, decisions. ;-)
                  .-= slum_goddess´s last blog ..my sister’s 15 minutes =-.

5. Bigdog1862 Says:

This may be my second favorite trollcat behind the Obama universal healthcare trollcat. Good work.

6. Alan Says:

Don’t worry R, the cat didn’t inhale.

7. spookie Says:

Admin/Trollcat: when u posted “Success” I LOL’ed. When you posted “So Much Win,” I nearly cried! I was hoping for MOAR from the R poster, simply for a lulzcow effect… sadly yes, I’ve got troll accounts… heh.

For those who think I’m one who thinks animal abuse might be lulzy, just look at my blog and then shut the fuck up before even replying to me. I’m LOL’ing and guess what? I liked Patrick AND I’m hardcore for direct action (AR). Not vegan, not a pansy, but for kicking teeth in and what not. I’d go do … wait, people are reading this. nevermind ;) LURKY LURKY!

Okay, I’m done, it’s late. Toodles!
    .-= spookie´s last blog ..“Try to do” — A story about a big squirrel and a baby squirrel. =-.

8. Kat Kuddler Says:

Who gave the cat a cigarette?! That’s just wrong.

9. Alias Says:

Whomever created this picture, should be slapped.

10. havoc Says:

thats not a ciggarette, thats a ciggaweed, and that cat aint gonna remember shit anyway, he just gonna be hungry as fuck

11. ROFL! Says:

I fapped.

12. smokingstar Says:

I guess everyone bitching about this cat being close to a joint won’t appreciate the picture I just took where I shoved a needle full of heroin in my cat’s butthole? (now I need a good Kurt Cobain caption to go with it)
    .-= smokingstar´s last blog ..Man Hunter =-.

• slum_goddess Says:

you wasted heroin? IMO that’s a SIN. next time you feel the urge to waste smack (or any other extralegal), pls send to me instead, TIA.

i hope the kitty enjoyed it and i also hope you didn’t give him too much (which’d cause him to nod out and so, waste it. that is, he’d miss the high by being near-dead or unconscious).
      .-= slum_goddess´s last blog ..woke up this morning =-.

13. NOM de plume Says:

I don’t get why people are so against this pic. I mean, A: It’s just a cat, guys. Chill out. and B: smoking makes you feel good, so it’s not like this is even abuse. Summary: this pic = lulz

14. Evil Muffin Says:

He definitely had it coming. He smoked A LOT.

15. everyone Says:

You are torturing a cat here. You are abusive.

16. Terri Waldrop Says:

You know what dude, I don’t know who the bloody hell you are, But you are one of the crudest motherfuckers I have ever ran across in my life, posting a picture like that about someone as special as Patrick Swayze was. To me it is people like you that make this woeld a fuckin’ sick ass place to live anymore you assclown

17. Not Impressed Says:

The photo is disgusting and even if you didnt take the photo you are promoting animal abuse. Secondly, lets see what you have coming to you with the things youve done in your life. Patrick was a great person, not like some of these so-called celebs that get famous for having a rich daddy or for stupid reality tv shows.

18. brian browers Says:

I am still laughing about this 2 years later, Swayze had a good innings considering 2 packs if smokes a day plus plenty of booze.
    57 is a decent age, without the fags and booze, who knows- the son of a bitch may have seen 70.
    Lets not be sad that this waster is dead, lets enjoy his death, he chose to end his life.
    Roadhouse is one of the cheesiest films ever made, i am sure this film sped up his death

w/the new comments, this is definitely by far my fave comments thread here. how many face-palms can dance on the head of a pinhead? never mind, that didn’t come out right. ignore me, fankoo. *smirk*
    .-= slum_goddess´s last blog ..oh, FUCK! =-.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. […] several ballet companies …Armchair Actorvist – http://armchairactorvist.blogspot.com/|||Patrick Swayze is dead trollcat | TrollcatsLike, this, for example, is a bit rich: 'Heartbroken Patsy Swayze, a former Hollywood dance […]