Tourette’s is way too funny to be taken seriously trollcat

Tue, Oct 27, 2009

Vote This Post DownVote This Post Up (+70 trollpoints, 88 votes)

tourettes_is_hilarious_trollcat

This trollcat submitted by Roar Waite.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

16 Responses to “Tourette’s is way too funny to be taken seriously trollcat”

1. roar Says:

big ups to carlin

2. admin Says:

Laughed so hard I peed a little.

as a Tourette’s enjoyer (sometimes sufferer), this is a scream. apart from the ending, is there a tune to which i can sing it?

thank fuck for small miracles or whatever: i don’t have the copra-sump’n kind. as y’know, but maybe y’don’t, i’ve got what i call Filmic T’s and Simpsons’ T’s and a kind named after my fave band and the only way i can quit it repeating in my head is to come out w/it. usually once is enough.

but i bothered a shitload of friends one night in London at a gig when i couldn’t quit shouting ‘I WILL SHOW YOU THE LIFE OF THE MIND!’ (‘Barton Fink’ *in a John Goodman voice*). why? cause it fit my friends’ conversation and it just didn’t quit — their fault for their subject matter, of course. nobody forced em to continue talking about minds and lives et al.

it’s unstoppable; whenever a situ arises when the damn shoe fits, out comes a line from whatever Simpsons or film or whatever Alabama 3 lyric. a subset of my Filmic Tourette’s is Lebowski Tourette’s, a virtual treasure-trove of quotables.

regarding Trollcats? shit, ‘i don’t need drugs to enjoy this, just to enhance it’. *in an Otto the busdriver voice*

sorry, forgot: big ups to Roar for making this. it’s a keeper. :-)
    .-= slum_goddess´s last blog ..Death of Chatterton =-.

4. Tony Branston Says:

So, Tourette’s make you misquote people?

5. trampsmom1s Says:

—“lebowskis’ tourrettes????” You made that up!
    HAAAA!
    (@slum_goddess) love the cat pic!

• slum_goddess Says:

to trampsmom: yeah, i did but ever since i was a kid, i had what i always called Filmic Tourettes (to differentiate it from the usual kind Trollcat’s doing: copralalia http://is.gd/5el0Z). so to me and my crew and some in the band (who all do it as well), Lebowski Tourettes is a subset of our Filmic T’s.

BTW, there are hundreds, if not thousands who have Lebowski Tourettes, which reminds me:

‘fortunately i’m adhering to a strict drug regimen to keep my mind, y’know, limber’.

to T.Branston: ‘This will not stand; this aggression will not stand, man’. IMO, he’s ‘like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie…’

‘Am i wrong?’

in all seriousity (from the Tourettes wiki http://is.gd/5ekXG) ‘…most individuals with Tourette’s are aware of an urge, similar to the need to sneeze or scratch an itch. Individuals describe the need to tic as a buildup of tension, pressure, or energy which they consciously choose to release, as if they “had to do it”…’

emphasis on last sentence above.

ps to admin: ‘i’ll suck your cock for a thousand dollars’. wait, forget it. for all the lulzyness you’ve given, i’ll do it for nothing. *smirk*
      .-= slum_goddess´s last blog ..Freudian fixation =-.

• admin Says:

Ah hahahahaha! Wonderful woman. We’re all, we’re all very fond of her. Very free-spirited.

• slum_goddess Says:

‘i’m just gonna go find a cash machine’… WAITAMINNIT. when i read this in my mail, then my feed, i pre-exhaled this huge toke i’d managed to keep down (we’re having like a contest here).

just a friendly warning: if the day comes when i blow any powders i’ve just hoovered up, blow em before i’m ready to breathe again, you’re in BIG trouble. just sayin’.
          .-= slum_goddess´s last blog ..Freudian fixation =-.

6. AndreaUrbanFox Says:

fuck me sideways with a horse! this is one funny trollcat! *fart giggles fuck fart*
    .-= AndreaUrbanFox´s last blog ..AndreaUrbanFox: @spinaltap20 Hiya. Alls well with us. Wishing you a ♥ ¸¸.•*¨ HAPPY*•♫NEW YEAR♪♥ ¸¸.•*¨ =-.

7. jem Says:

I know that poem, but it says “dirty old twat” rather than “dirty old cunt” because twat rhymes with knot … or is that part of the troll … if so, you caught me! lol!

*facepalm*

8. Terri Says:

Fave so far!

9. Evil Muffin Says:

This is possibly the funniest trollcat ever.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Laudanum, Chris Burgess. Chris Burgess said: @MsLaudanum Seemed fitting: http://tr.im/Dgux […]

2. […] This post was Twitted by LaBrujaRoja […]